Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies!



Hello there fellow mermaids!

I'm back to blogging! Yay! As I've shared with you previously, I had to stop blogging because I was feeling horrible mentally. I used to suffer from depression and anxiety, but haven't had an attack in a year, but this summer I couldn't handle life at all for some reason. I had to cut back on stress or otherwise everything would've gone downhill. Luckily I'm feeling a lot better now, mainly due to the amazing support from my boyfriend. Blogging is obviously something I really enjoy and therefore I was gutted to not provide you with quality content. But now I'm back, more motivated than ever! I thought sharing one of my favourite recipes would be a good blogging come back, so there you go!

What you'll need...

100g butter
100g caster sugar
175g flour
1 tsp. baking powder
2EL milk (almond or cow)
50-100g chocolate (depending on how dark and chocolatey you want them to be)
Marshmallows

Melt the butter, then mix in the sugar. Next, you add your melted chocolate and the milk. Mix in all ingredients left and place equal amounts of dough on your tray. Make sure to not place them very closely to each other. Bake for 30 minutes at 150°C .

Place your cookies in the fridge. While they cool, place marshmallows in a 1/2 ratio in  a bowl. (eg. 20 cookies 10 marshmallows) Melt them over hot water on you stove until you have a smooth dough-like marshmallow paste. Fill the cookies and let them harden for about 30 minutes.

xx Julia

Share how your cookies turned out on twitter and tag me: @Julia_WalkerOfc










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.