Lips are movin: My lipstick collection!

Hi there fellow mermaids!



My all time favourite make-up products are probably lipsticks. I just love how you can get away with wearing every colour there possibly is out there and I do own quite a few. Today I wanted to share my 7 favourite ones with you, so let's get into it!

Catrice Love's Di - Vine 0104

 I've had this one for quite a long time and it still finds its way onto my lips very frequently. When I first used it I was quite disappointed since it turned out pink but the lipstick itself look more like a deep red to me, but now I know what to expect and I love it! It's actually really moisturising and you barely feel it on your lips.

claire's Tropical Coral 

The thing with claire's products is... you never really know what you get in terms of quality. Sometimes you find things that are amazing for its price, sometimes it fits better into my sisters carnival face painting set. Luckily this item is an absolute dream. I don't wear it on a daily basis since it is quite a bright colour and when applied in 2 coats it turns almost neon, but the pigmentation is gorgeous. It also is really longlasting and easy to apply.




 


essence 06 Barely There!

If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that essence is one of my favourite brands, but it's quite hard to get if you live in the UK. This specific one has been in a lot of blog posts and most likely will be in the future if I don't run out of it- which is actually probably going to happen very soo... I wear it almost everyday in Autumn so there's that... In terms of quality this lipstick is everything you've ever dreamed of. The texture is quite creamy, however it's beautifully pigmented and super long lasting.

Rosal Coral Candy

 Although this product claims to be a lip balm, it's suuuper bright and high pigmented. I love wearing it in spring with my navy shirt dress and wavy hair.
The texture is very much like a lip balm, maybe not as moisturising and it isn't that long lasting, but that's not really a problem since you can re-apply it as much as you want and it doesn't dry out your lips! If you're one of those people with constantly chapped lips and love corals then this might be the one for you!

H&M Midnight Red

 This one will have its big appearance very soon! With autumn coming up I already see myself wearing this one non stop. The pigmentation is absolutely insane, I dare to say even better that MAC's berry toned ones. 

s-he stylezone 140

 This shade is a very bright red one, super similar to the Rimmel Kate Moss 107. In terms of pigmentation it's lovely and not drying.

claire's Dusky Pink

 The same I said previously goes for this one, except for the colour. It's a subtle pink one, lovely pigmentation and really long lasting!


What's your favourite lipstick? Let me know in the comments below! 

xoxo Julia








Comments

  1. Hey Great Post !!! I just done a post about my favourite Autumn lipsticks if you would like to check it out here's the link http://www.queenbeeie.com/1/post/2016/09/my-must-have-autumn-lipsticks.html

    Thank you !
    Laura 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read every single one and try to reply as soon as possible. -J xx

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.